3.25.2008

Breakfast Anyone?

How appropriate after my previous post, the one where I admitted that I don't get up before my kids and prepare breakfast for them. Well here is a little bit more information...I sometimes buy sugar cereal! Not always, mind you, but SOMETIMES. But don't worry, I feel guilty about it every time and try to hide it in my grocery cart so people won't think that I'm THAT kind of mother..the one who doesn't care about the nutritional needs of her growing children.


Here is Paige helping herself to some breakfast last week. It's self-serve around here you know.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha! I'm with ya! My girls went to a 'Birthday Breakfast' once. Afterwards, they said they didn't get to eat any breakfast to eat...translation...they didn't get to eat any cold cereal. It's a STAPLE around here!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

IF it makes you feel better Dan and his siblings were RIASED on sugar cereal..so guess who else raises their kids on it too?-they would have it for every meal if I let them! It does not help that it is usually the food that goes on sale for SUPER CHEAP w/ coupons. Oh and it was a glorious day when Colton could pour cereal and milk for everyon, so I could layon my bed and watch which is conveniently located where I can see the kitchen counter, even if it is not sleep it is nice to pretend!