Jen tagged me a couple of weeks ago.
A- Attached or Single: Happily ever after attached.
B- Best Friends: I would have to start with Blake and from there I would hate to name names and then leave someone out...but I am surrounded by so many amazing, wonderful, talented, compassionate and capable women. I truly am blessed in that aspect.
C- Cake or Pie: How about cheesecake?
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Toothbrush/Toothpaste
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: I like them both, but I would have to say Haribo Gummi Bears for sentimental reasons...Oma used to get them for me from the German deli.
H- Hometown: Orem, UT (Nobody in my family lives there anymore, but I still claim it.)
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: Cameron(8), Cade(6), Caleb(4), Paige(1)
L- Life is incomplete without: Family and friends
M- Marriage Date: December 21, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister and 1 step-sister
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes, spiders, roaches.
Q- Quotes: "We have music that we may speak without using words."
R- Reason to Smile: the gospel of Jesus Christ, a happy family, health, sunshine
S- Season: I love them all...Winter for the snow, Spring for the new flowers, Summer for the heat, Fall for the beautiful leaves.
T- Tag four: Lindsey, Lindsay, Monica, Amy
U- Unknown fact about me: As a high school sophomore I anchored our state-winning 4X400 relay team.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater
W- Worst Habit: Sneaking candy when my kids aren't looking and then telling them they can't have treats because they need to eat something healthy.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love Italian, Mexican, Thai, and a good steak.
Z- Zodiac: Gemini
Mind-Blowing
6 days ago
3 comments:
Love it, Kara. I hope you're not mad at me for tagging you. This is now a coast to coast thing since it started here in Georgia. It's been to Germany, too, I think.
Love ya bunches,
Jen
Totally do W. All the time.
okay--so glad i'm not the only one that makes my kids eat healthier than I do! (It's SO much easier to control their eating habits than my own!) =)
Post a Comment