3.24.2009

Reunion

My friend Whitney has been so kind to adopt Paige as her third child these past few weeks. Paige had once again gone to play with Jane, Whitney's daughter, yesterday and even got to go play at McDonalds. She fell asleep in the car on the way home and stayed asleep when Whitney dropped her off and I carried her in the house to bed. Because of this, it was an extra big surprise when she woke up and her baby Porter was home too! I wish I could have recorded her excited reaction on video, but these pictures will have to do. It was the sweetest thing!



Caleb was so excited he wanted to come home early from his friend Andrew's house to see Porter.

What a lucky little guy to be so loved already!


9 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

I'm so glad he is home! I know everyone is so excited and it shows.

krista said...

I too am excited that he's home and can't wait for my turn to hold him! Thanks for sharing more pictures. I loved the telephone play by play from Paige on Monday night, "that's the baby's seat, he rides in it, that's the baby's bed,he sleeps in it, the baby is on the couch..."

The Schaefer's said...

Too sweet. I'm so glad he's home.

jessica said...

SO PRECIOUS! Who needs video...her expressions tell it all!

I'm so glad you and Porter are home safe and sound.

Labadie Family said...

I'm so glad he's home!! He sure is a cutie and is going to be so spoiled with all those big brothers and Paige looking after him!! What a treasure!!

The Mangums said...

Yea! It is so great everyone is home together. Congratulations on your beautiful baby!

Jessica said...

I have all the Romneys crowded around to check out the pictures! Congratulations!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

THAT is so TENDER!

abbyandcompany said...

oh, okay. I am caught up now.

i can't believe how tiny he is. It's amazing how times flies. I think Ella's head is bigger than little Porter. But we call Ella fat face, so it's extra big.

Yeah for being up all night!