5.13.2008

A Rainbow


As the kids and I sat down for dinner the other night (Blake was working late) we noticed this beautiful rainbow out the back window. When Caleb saw it he exclaimed, "Wow! That's God's sign!"

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow-- great picture! I am sure it was even more vivid in person!

jessica said...

That's a smart kid you got there.

Good for you for stopping and taking the picture.

Heidi said...

I just love it when kids say sweet things like that. It reminds you of how close to the spirit they really are.

Thanks for a fun night of shopping. Next time we'll actually get you to buy something. (And it will be "Cheap" too!)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Way to take time to enjoy the beauty of it all and the kids eternal perspective!

Lindsay said...

I saw the end of this rainbow! I have never seen a rainbow go right to the ground but it landed right on the side of the Claypools hill, I was wishing I had a camera, yay that you did! Thanks for sharing!

Labadie Family said...

Beautiful picture!!! and your son only added to that beauty!!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Beautiful rainbow. It reminded me of the one we saw in UT - a full one that stretched across the mountains.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

BEAUTIFUL pic--Cade's quote is sooo cute, and sooo true. Kids are so innocent.