For those of you not in the know already, you may be a bit surprised (like Emily was) to see the new addition to our yard. I'm flattered to think that you would be sad to learn that we are moving away from here. But when the real reason for the sign comes out, I know that you'll really just be sad to learn that it is the Wynias that are moving away. But despite your sadness over the Wynias I'll still hold to the hope that you're relieved that our family isn't moving away also!
We are sad to see the Wynias go too and wish them luck in their new ventures. We are excited about the prospect of moving into such a beautiful home but I do have to admit that I am more than a little anxious about the whole process of selling our home. I am just hoping that it will happen sooner than later and just keep telling myself that the end result will be worth it.
(I started this post a week ago...I know pretty lame. But like I said before I am a little anxious about this whole thing. No inquiries whatsoever since the sign went up! I know the market is slow and all but I was a hoping for a little something!)
5 comments:
We are relieved that you are not moving away from TCS (turtle creek south). We would really be mourning around here. But we are excited you are going to be able to move to something bigger with more upgrades.
Hang in there! I have a big mouth and will advertise!
I am petrified of the whole selling our house process!!! How will I keep it clean? Where will I take away all the extras? When will I have time to fix everything? Where will we move too, can;t until we sell? Will it sell and make some money?...I don;t know if I can do it--but this is a starter home and we are going to grow out of it!! AAH!
Ohhhhhh I LOVE the new look! :)
Hey Kara! Glad I found your blog off of Emily's! This is Laurie in AZ - you guys are buying the Wynias?! That is cool! But WE are glad to get the Wynia's down here. Our house is still for sale up there too, it's a bum market but it'll happen - don't worry!
Post a Comment