5.02.2008

Letters by Cade

I just came across these letters that Cade wrote the other day. The first he typed on the computer and the second was hand written.
Letter #1

This is Cade I like to play on my game boy. I also like to play tetherball. I also love my family. The people in my family are Cameron Cade which is me and Caleb and my Mom and Dad do not forget Paige we like to play together. Paige is funny we are funny to. We like to play jokes on (it ends here)

Letter #2: My Family

I love my family. My family love's ech othr to. We like to play togethr. The kid's like to play on the computr and Game Boy.


by Cade

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

WOW--that's GREAT! How old is he? He doesn't look old enough to be writing whole letters already! Good job Cade!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Too bad you did not find out who they like to play jokes on, huh? Oh our boys would be kindered spirits!