2.01.2008

Tagged

Apparently I've been tagged and that means that I'm suppose to share 7 things about myself that perhaps not many of you know. I've been mulling this over for a couple of days now and this is what I 've come up with:

1. Most nights I have a bowl of cereal before I go to bed. I have done this for probably close to 20 years now.








2. I am TERRIFIED of snakes. We had a pet snake in our 5th grade class room and one day after school he bit a boy in my class (provoked I'm sure). I think I've been traumatized since. It gives me the creeps just to look at pictures. I almost couldn't handle downloading one for this.








3. I have horrible eyesight! I literally need my nose touching the paper to read if I don't have my contacts in. If you see me out in public with my glasses on instead of my contacts in, you can assume something is wrong. This is a realistic representation of my glasses.







4. I would love to live in Europe somewhere for a few years and learn a couple of new languages in the process.









5. I have gigantic tonsils! Dentists and dental hygenists always tell me I have some of the largest tonsils they have ever seen. I just say, "Thanks!"








6. I have this bad habit of "air-typing" (think playing air-guitar here) words or phrases that I hear or read. Sounds a little OCD...probably is.







7. My date and I both fell down part of this waterfall back in my college days. It's Stewart Falls up above Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon. At the time it was funny because neither of us got hurt. Now I look at it and wonder how we survived!



(Look at the bottom half or 2nd section of the falls. At the top of it you can see a small section that sits back a little before it drops off again. We fell down the small section on the right. It was just like going down a waterslide into a pool. If we would have gone over the next ledge we would have been in trouble!)

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing Kara! Are you contacts that thick too?? :)

Lindsey said...

PS- Peter eats a bowl of cereal every night too... He seriously cannot go without.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha Isn;t it funny the things I would have done before kids (like FALL down falls) or bungee jumping in my case. I cannot even imagine it now! I like the tags-I learn alot. I HATE snakes too!I was taking an appreciation of nature class at BYU and the professor made us write a research paper on the animal we hate most--snakes! It made me hate them even more!

The Schaefer's said...

Still eating the cereal, huh Kara? I always loved that about you. I've since given it up, because it just hasn't been the same without you there :c). Also, when and with who did you fall down those falls? It must have been after I left.

Labadie Family said...

I remember the cereal!!!! Too funny... my daughter likes to do that as well now. And I'm with Jen... when was that fall? Scary! I've hiked up there...But I do remember that fearless feeling...

TexasTwinsTwice said...

These are so cute--it's fun to learn random stuff about people. I love the 'air typing'--that is so funny. I love cereal, but usually just instead of regular meals. Oh, and take me with you to Europe when you go--that sounds fun!

Scullerina said...

I think I know you pretty well and a few items on the list were a surprise. I didn't know you hated snakes but I'm with you on that one!

Jessica said...

That was so interesting...I love when people get tagged!

abbyandcompany said...

kara-my glasses look remarkably similar. I cannot read anything without my contacts unless it's an inch from my face. How can you eat a bowl of cereal every night and be so thin?