I just watched the slide show again. The photos are amazing. you really managed to see everything.....the "fiji" shot from the PCC is my personal favorite. Good for you! I didn't know you were going to paradise. What a way to start 2008.
Beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them because, yeah, THAT's the ONLY way I'll be seeing Hawaii for a while! =) I love the 'Go Dog Go Trees' caption--my kids love that book & it made me laugh!
5 comments:
LUCKY you...those are amazing!
Hawaii --- are you kidding me. I am jealous. Looks gorgeous.
Let's plan a trip, I'm game for anything.....a little sunshine would be delightful.
When did you go?!!!looks like fun!
I just watched the slide show again. The photos are amazing. you really managed to see everything.....the "fiji" shot from the PCC is my personal favorite. Good for you! I didn't know you were going to paradise. What a way to start 2008.
Beautiful photos! Thanks for posting them because, yeah, THAT's the ONLY way I'll be seeing Hawaii for a while! =) I love the 'Go Dog Go Trees' caption--my kids love that book & it made me laugh!
Post a Comment