Happy 7th Birthday, Cade! I know it sounds cliche, but I can't believe that you are 7 years old already. Besides those first few months of colic you have been a true joy and pleasure to have around.
Cade opened his presents first thing in the morning. We had gone shopping together a few days before for some new clothes and he was excited to finally get to wear them that day.
We spent the day visiting Grandma and Grandpa Ballif and attending the Pitt family reunion (Nana Streuling's family) where we visited with extended family that I haven't seen in a long time and probably whom my kids have never met save a few. It was good to visit together.
I bought another small birthday cake on the way back to Grandpa Streuling's house so that we could celebrate with Grandpa and Grandma Streuling and Aunt Krista. We ended up having it for dessert the next day which means that technically you could say Cade had 3 parties this year since we did sing to him again. (Unfortunately no pictures.)

2 comments:
We often have multiple parties. The kids usually look forward to their birthday "week"!
3 parties? What a lucky guy! Wow your kids are growing up fast!
Post a Comment