Between four kids, laundry that multiplies like bunnies, trying to keep the house clean just in case somebody actually decides to come and look at it, teaching piano lessons, teaching preschool, preschool graduation, accompanying people for performances, teaching YW, YW activities, training for a 10K in July, paying bills, making lunches, visiting teaching, making dinner, cleaning again just in case, Scout activities, soccer practices and games, birthday celebrations, grocery shopping with the crew, the piano recital, the YW garage sale.....you get my drift.... Life has seemed even busier than normal the last few weeks.
Now that school is out, maybe I'll have some extra time to catch up on my blogging and give the boys those haircuts that they desperately need. Stay Tuned.
Mind-Blowing
6 days ago
5 comments:
Great recital Kara! It is always just right and totally enjoyable! Thanks for all you do!
You are superwoman! Thanks for doing the pre-school with us this year. I have loved getting to know you and Caleb. Now we'll have to settle for the occassional hello in passing at church and of course the BLOG!
I already feel sooooo busy, and I am not even trying to keep a house clean to 'show'. That would be enough to put me over the edge...I think, I am glad I will have someone to coach me when the time does come! You guys look like you have been having FUN! I cannot believe caleb is 5--he was the new baby in Houston! Wished we lived closer, so we could all be social together!
You're amazing!! I would be going crazy if I had all that going on and sometimes I do, but not now. So if you need anything, please let me know. I would love to help you out, lighten your load a little if I can.
WOW--you are a BUSY lady! At least you'll never die of boredom huh?! =)
Post a Comment