6.26.2008

Cade's Birthday-Party #1


This year we celebrated Cade's birthday a couple of days early since we were not all going to be together on his birthday. We all enjoyed dinner together at Red Robin and Cade enjoyed his complementary birthday dessert before we headed home for more treats of birthday cake and ice cream. He did, however, have to wait for his birthday to get his presents. You need SOMETHING on your birthday day don't you?

Paige especially loved the chocolate cake.

We sure love our Cade. He is a very gentle and tender-hearted boy and a peacemaker in our home. We enjoy his sense of humor and his great imagination. He is a blessing in our family.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

Kara,
Cade has your smile. It's uncanny how much he reminds me of you. All of your kids are beautiful. I'm glad you've updated your blog...I was beginning to worry about you.
Jen

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I wanna eat cake like Paige does--that looks too fun! =)