1.03.2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Paige loves baths! Before dinner tonight I filled the tub up for Cade and Caleb to bathe. I took Paige downstairs with me and sent the boys upstairs to get in the tub. Next thing I know, the boys are laughing and yelling "Paige just climbed in the bathtub with Caleb...with her clothes on!" Evidently as I was checking on my spaghetti sauce, Paige made a run for the tub. I just had to laugh because she looked so cute! She also got VERY UPSET when I tried to take her onesie off because she thought I was taking her out of the tub. The boys thought it was hillarious (I'm sure they will try to get her to do it again next time they're in the tub) and even thanked her at dinner tonight for doing it. (Recently we started a dinner time "tradition" where we each take a turn remembering something nice that each person in the family has done for us that day.) Here's to the reality of life with little ones!

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

oh she is such a cutie!! it sounds like your boys like having her around for entertainment too!

Scullerina said...

She is a cute little fish. Love the photos. Sorry I missed out on the meal Cameron cooks. He obviously knows how to cook more than I do. I need a lesson or two :)