12.17.2008

Sharpies

Evidently I have a son who is fascinated with Sharpie markers. I have repeatedly talked with him about getting them out of my things and taking them to his room where they are used for things they shouldn't be used for and left lying around. Earlier in the year one of the bedspreads became an unintended target.

This time Paige found a Sharpie that had come from previously mentioned son's backpack in the family room and while sitting in close proximity to her brothers proceeded to color on her hands, feet, a board book and a little on her pants...so much for that book and outfit. And on that note could someone please explain to me why a gradeschooler needs to have a Sharpie as part of their school supplies?

A little documentation:







I am hoping that one of these times he gets it. Hopefully sooner than later.



2 comments:

The Schaefer's said...

I can't give you any advice for th skin and clothes, but Mr. Clean Magic Eraser takes Sharpie off of walls. As far as why grade schoolers need Sharpies, I haven't figured that out yet. When you do, let me know.

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Why is it always the "sharpie" and not one of those "washable" that can at least come out with a little scrubbing?! We, quite regularly, ban all Markers from the house!