Aw! Kara! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant (did that make the blog?) Well, no sister for Paige, does that mean that you are going for 6?
Congratulations! Troy saw the post first and said, can you guess what the Ballif's new baby is? And, I, of course, said a boy. If we were even thinking of number 5 I would be expecting another little guy too! What fun!
YAY! I was just thinking this morning if you had a boy it'd be like my in-laws...4 boys and one girl. My in-laws are saints so get ready for sainthood!
Okay, so i was checking you out at the chili thing and I thought it was so strange that a skinny gal like you had a small, I mean very small, little pooch. Something I NEVER had noticed on you before. And now I feel like a total loser for not knowing this. I don't even feel like a loser for checking you out...just for being uniformed!
CONGRATULATIONS! I think this is the new official birth order for many. LOL. We have the 3 boys, 1 girl, and then I went on to have 2 more boys. If you guys have more, we will have to compare notes. I am so excited for you. All these future missionaries.
WAHOO!!! I don;t think we are finished. i always feel like there is another boy out there! Our little girls get squished in the middle! I LOVE IT!!! maybe he is getting all his wiggles out ineutero!
16 comments:
Congratulations! Now it's on to naming him!
Aw! Kara! Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant (did that make the blog?) Well, no sister for Paige, does that mean that you are going for 6?
Congrats, we are so excited for you all! We are doing the 4 boys, 1 girl thing too :)
Congratulations! Troy saw the post first and said, can you guess what the Ballif's new baby is? And, I, of course, said a boy. If we were even thinking of number 5 I would be expecting another little guy too! What fun!
What good news. Congratulations!
CONGRATS and thanks for sharing the gender news.
I also enjoy the muppets christmas ditty. Very nice!
YAY! I was just thinking this morning if you had a boy it'd be like my in-laws...4 boys and one girl. My in-laws are saints so get ready for sainthood!
Congratulations, Kara!
oh goodness your pregnant! And paige is so big! I can't believe it, congrats!
See, you and Blake are such a patient parents that you get to have 4 boys. Congrats!
huh?
Okay, so i was checking you out at the chili thing and I thought it was so strange that a skinny gal like you had a small, I mean very small, little pooch. Something I NEVER had noticed on you before. And now I feel like a total loser for not knowing this. I don't even feel like a loser for checking you out...just for being uniformed!
Congrats!
YAY for you! Camden can have a little buddy!
CONGRATULATIONS! I think this is the new official birth order for many. LOL. We have the 3 boys, 1 girl, and then I went on to have 2 more boys. If you guys have more, we will have to compare notes. I am so excited for you. All these future missionaries.
Congratulations! I'm excited for you! I hope you are feeling great too!
That's awesome!! Congrats!!!
WAHOO!!! I don;t think we are finished. i always feel like there is another boy out there! Our little girls get squished in the middle! I LOVE IT!!! maybe he is getting all his wiggles out ineutero!
Post a Comment