9.13.2008

Soccer Debut

Caleb waited patiently all last year to have his turn at soccer. I made him wait until he was in Kindergarten. Today was his big debut.

A fabulous corner kick.

A more appropriate name might be mob ball at this age. The kids were cracking me up.

He's a natural. It must be the German blood.

Cameron and Cade were able to attend a week of soccer camp this past August and unfortunately Caleb couldn't because he had broken his arm the week before. He still insisted on dressing the part down to his shin guards everyday while his brothers were off practicing.
His willingness to go to practice is a welcome relief around here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jessica said...

I love soccer season! I just did a post on it too.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

having ZERO soccer experience myself, I had no idea how CUTE it is to see all the kids running up and down the field. We're loving it over here too!