Dear Friend,
I just wanted to thank you for NOT cleaning up after your dog on your last visit to the park. It really made my night when my son climbed into the van after playing at the park oblivious to the fact that his shoes were covered in dog leftovers and smeared those leftovers all over the seat. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to clean that mess up. My husband also wants to thank you for allowing him the opportunity to clean off our son's new school shoes. I didn't want to be selfish and have all the fun.
Sorry we could not thank you in person. We hope this letter will suffice. We hope you have a wonderful day too.
The Ballifs
P.S. If anybody needs a ride somewhere, just let us know!
Mind-Blowing
6 days ago
8 comments:
That is just nasty! I hate it when I run around our community and see piles of poo on the trail and there are garbages placed along the trail for owners to kindly clean up after their animals. Sorry you had to deal with that...
Oh man!! That's awful! I DESPISE it when people let their animals do that. I'm already NOT an animal person--so that doesn't help. Anybody take you up on the offer of a ride? haha--you're too funny!
ha ha ha I am SOOO SORRY!!! It is SOOOOO TRUE!!!
I don't mean to mock your pain but the way you described this scenario really made me chuckle. Someone has started posting signs around my parents hood that state 'PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOG". Must be a global problem.
That's so awful. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a mess like that.
Is that the park we like to frequent when we come to piano??
I feel your pain. Our next door neighbor still to this day let's his MASSIVE dogs out his front door in the morning and like clockwork; they "unload" in my front yard. I have finally started picking it up and throwing it back in their yard. Beau says that I am truly not being Christ-like but sometimes you just have to fight back. We should start a group; (MADP) Mom's Against Dog Poop!! I like it!!
Great letter!! I HATE walking in parks with my kids when there have been owners who don't clean up. YUCK!
So the real question....how'd you get the smell out? I swear it lasts forever sometimes!
I JUST READ A COMMENT ON THE MANGUMES BLOG FROM YOU!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! Tell us how it is!!!AAAHHHH!
Post a Comment