12.08.2007

Good Help is Hard to Find...We Got Lucky

Thanks to Paige, our kitchen floor is sparkling clean tonight. Now we are ready to host the first part of the R.S. Progressive Dinner on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Scullerina said...

I love this video. I have no idea how to post a video either. Nicely done. Any chance I could hire Paige to clean my kitchen floor? I need all the help I can get :)

TexasTwinsTwice said...

how adorable!!! I'm seriously looking forward to the day when my kids can help clean better, rather than make messes!

oh, and your comment about Jim wearing his black socks--funny! I made him go back & change for a pic in all whites...and obviously he decided to rebel a little! =)

Jessica said...

Kara...if you read this, tell your friend texastwinstwice to send me an invite to her blog. She left a comment on mine today, and I would love to check hers out!