"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
You're welcome! I just wish I could have been there for it all!!! LoVE IT! Glad you had fun sprucing up the house. Keep it up!
Hey I have some coordinating waverly fabric that matches your floral pillows. You should call and come see if it would work for any other projects...
do these pillows include zippers? If so, I need a lesson -- zippers intimidate me.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You're welcome! I just wish I could have been there for it all!!! LoVE IT! Glad you had fun sprucing up the house. Keep it up!
Hey I have some coordinating waverly fabric that matches your floral pillows. You should call and come see if it would work for any other projects...
do these pillows include zippers? If so, I need a lesson -- zippers intimidate me.
Post a Comment