"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
I love baby baths in the sink! Such a cutie.
He's so cute with all of his "michellan man" rolls.
oooh You updated yor blog...i got a balliff feast! I keep forgetting how close we have all our kids in age...is there any way we can get the ol' group living close to one another again?!!!!
How cute is he. He's changed a lot since I last saw him.Love the baby bath in the sink!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love baby baths in the sink! Such a cutie.
He's so cute with all of his "michellan man" rolls.
oooh You updated yor blog...i got a balliff feast! I keep forgetting how close we have all our kids in age...is there any way we can get the ol' group living close to one another again?!!!!
How cute is he. He's changed a lot since I last saw him.
Love the baby bath in the sink!
Post a Comment