2.20.2009

A Visit to the Doctor


I think my favorite thing about today happened when I took Paige to the doctor this morning for a check-up. (Yes, I'm just finally getting around to taking her for her 2 year check-up, but that is beside the point.)

After impressing the doctor with her charming personality, the nurse came in to give her one shot. She cooperated nicely, whimpered a bit during the shot and then when she got down from the table she turned and sincerely thanked the nurse for the shot!
Both the nurse and I got a good laugh from that.

3 comments:

Labadie Family said...

Wow!!

Heidi said...

She is too sweet and just irresistible. Don't be surprised when I just drop by. I still need to come see your house. It looks really nice.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Those of us with kids re even more ASTOUNDED by the thanks. She sounds like she is a HAM! I LOVE her from miles away!