I never got any great shots of all the snow so what I have will have to do.
Cameron has especially had a blast playing in all the snow. It has been really fun to watch him enjoying it so much. Unfortunately the first week of snow was powder and so nothing amazing could be built but he did manage to come up with a great tube run on our front yard hill. He took Paige for a little ride but she was done after a few minutes. I don't think she liked feeling out of control.
Because of all the snow the kids ended up missing five days of school. The two days before winter break was suppose to start and the three days after school winter break was suppose to be over. So yes, that makes a grand total of 3 weeks out of school. Good thing Santa brought a Wii this year and great thing that Krista was here! We have enjoyed the countless cups of hot chocolate and marshmallows but we sure were all (the adults that is) ready to rid the back entryway of the giant pile of snow boots, snow pants, coats, hats and gloves after three weeks.
1 comment:
So I totally flaked on the bag of clothes...so SORRY! Aric was sick and I was on my own. It was a miracle I even made it to church! It will be there this week...
Post a Comment