4.23.2008

Soccer Pictures



This is the Ballif version of soccer team pictures. I think they've gotten wise to the parents like me who try to take pictures themselves instead of paying the photographer for them. This was as close as we could get. You can kind of see Cade in there with his team.

Go, Cade! We sure do love you!

(I sure hope his eyes weren't closed for the picture that everyone paid for...he already made his school class photo memorable for everyone this year.)




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Way to save some dough Kara! You should read Christie's blog about school pictures. Hilarious. (She is linked on my sidebar as Stie's Thoughts... ) You are going to have to get a better zoom on your camera.

jessica said...

I totally take my own pictures! I don't care if I get dirty looks. This year one of the girls wasn't there on picture day so it isn't even a true team photo. I always take my own pictures with Santa at the mall too. I love being a rebel.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

That's when you need a zoom lens huh?! The paparazzi SO know how to do it--haha! I remember my mom doing that when I was little. Pictures can get SOOO pricey, especially with more than one kid, so I say go for it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am glad we are not the only one to take pictures from the side! ha ha ha